Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Wee Bit 'O Time Has Passed

So I haven't posted in a while because I was trying not to be a Negative Nancy. Not that any pregnancy is a walk in the park of beauty and comfort but this one has been a wee bit rough and tough. I won't go into the boring, drag me down details...just know that this feels so drug out that I'm starting to feel like a baby myself.

Which brings me to my dream from last night....well one of them. When you wake up every two hours on the dot to pee you tend to have a lot of dreams. So in this one dream, I apparently only had three weeks left of this pregnancy and I was being so over dramatic about wondering how I could make it that much longer. I felt like I was going to explode first, can the baby even have more room in there because there is no way my belly can get any bigger, I might just stop breathing...totally normal concerns. Then I woke up. You know how you feel when you wake up mid-week and think it's a Friday and then realize it's totally not? This was way worse than that. Six weeks is the reality. Six, my friends. For the math geniuses out there, that would be double the time in my dream. Big. Time. Bummer.

Seriously though, if I don't have this baby soon, I might actually explode.

1 comment: